Do you need a remote access lab for IoT?

tikko

Dear Sirs!

I represent R&D community. 

We decided to build a modular laboratory, in order to provide the possibility of remote experiments posing and simulation to detect and record the interaction of induced radiation sources with different materials and substances in different aggregate states in simulated (specified) conditions, and with an ability to get the result being transported worldwide to the consumer physically and in form of useful algorithms of code. This will also let us to form on the platform basis a library of useful algorithms, which could be used by developers worldwide. This, in turn, involves reducing the threshold requirements for the computing power of users locally.

Here I would like to ask if anybody needs a remote access to the Lab that includes 

• laser emitter (what kind of more than 10?);
  • 2-axis or other optical crystal (maybe any lenses?);
  • magnetron; 
  • cryogenerator;
  • vacuumator;
  • ionizing source, etc... 

This Lab will give an opportunity to pose experiments remotely with no need to get the permission for exploitation of ionizing sources, without buying optical crystals and learning how to keep them good, without building electricity supply chains of professional standards..

You can write me a letter on my

P.S:   Any comments are highly appreciated! 

Edited by tikko

Please, feel free to ask anything..

I have spent more than a year just accumulating information, trying to understand useful ways of implementation. And there is much more to invent... 

In spring of 2018 there has been a project going for Initial Coin Offering (ICO), where I was invited as an advisor. They would like to build an ecosystem for Artifical Intelligence (AI). Sounds good, isn`t it? 

However, due to my interest in radio electronics and a clear understanding of the generators and sensors interaction, and the basic principles of the CPU, I drew attention to the team's mistakes in the formation of the project... Later I offered my views in exchange for a share of the project... But it turned out that they did not want a constructive implementation of the project and simply inflated the bubble, absolutely not owning technology. So I left the project and began to build my own vision...

I hold a degree of Ph.D. in the field of technical exploitation of marine ports (complex transport systems) and waters. My protection was took by doctor of physical-mathematical sciences, the engineer and the developer of laser navigation principle for several kinds of transport, including military helicopters.. Now he is also a part of project being my partner.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

For the time we decided to offer our decisions to Maersk, trying to fill their blockchain with our navigation system.

Also we have got some ideas in positioning and tracking the vessel without satellite in conditions of radio-electronic warfare.