Members of Engineers Australia can view the recording free on MyPortal. Simply logon and navigate to Technologies > Sensor & Embedded Electronics
Join Nube iO & Honeywell for a review of how IoT was implemented at the Australian National Maritime Museum (ANMM) to achieve specific space utilization insights and goals.
This webinar details:
• The benefits of implementing an IoT solution for retrofit building applications
• A review of IoT technologies used
• An examination of the recommendations and ROI provided to the client post data analysis
• Next steps for the project
3-4 bullet points with key messages (why and who should attend)
• This webinar is aimed at Engineers working in the built environment who are interested in considering alternate technology offerings for common client solutions
• Receive a combination of perspectives from tech giant Honeywell and Tech scaleup Nube iO
• Interest in wireless technologies
• Interest in building automation
About the speakers
Sabrina is the Sales Marketing Manager for Nube iO, a company that has developed a scalable IoT solution for portfolios of distributed retrofit buildings. Sabrina works directly with clients to develop IoT offerings specific for their business case.
Jerald Skuta is a Digital Service Engineer working for Honeywell’s Building Solutions in Sydney. He is the regional subject matter expert in IoT solutions, cloud technologies, data analytics and utilizing them to create intelligent digital solutions for complex problems.