About this blog
Microsoft Cloud Workshops are the closest thing to building your own Azure solution. Experts will guide attendees through real case studies, architecture design whiteboarding, and full end-to-end solution hackathons.
IoT on the Edge Case Study & Hackathon:
- The goal of this hackathon is to develop a POC-quality IoT Edge solution that shows how the following solution could be developed
- AdventureWorks Manufacturing (AWM), a discrete manufacturer of both aluminum and wooden baseball bats, wants to centrally and remotely monitor their production line
- A critical, and often failing, component of their production lines are the motors that drive their industrial lathes
- AWM wishes to provide the monitoring data to the cloud for use by their operations managers
- However, the overheating of a lathe motor is time-critical and requires local warning and immediate action by the line operator
- AWM wishes to implement a hybrid IoT solution whereby both telemetry and alert data is sent to the cloud for central monitoring, yet time-critical alerting of motor temperatures runs on the Edge
- Azure IoT Remote Monitoring Pre-Configured Solution
- Azure IoT Hub
- Azure IoT Edge
- Azure Stream Analytics (running on Edge)
- Azure Functions (running on Edge)
Who should attend these workshops?
- IoT solution architects
- IoT solution developers
Click here to know more about Microsoft Cloud Workshop.
Entries in this blog
No blog entries have been created